There are some things in life that are just too good to pass up! Like a good ol' game of BINGO.
Evidently, the happening place to be is my grandparent's assisted living home on Thursday nights. You can get your own ginormous pink BINGO board and work your way into a pretty intense game.
My kids were in heaven! Every time Levi would hear a number called out, you would either hear a squeal of joy or a long sigh.
These people take their BINGO playing seriously. My Uncle Larry was there and tried "coaching" Levi a little and he got called out, told he would be disqualified for helping! We still aren't sure if the BINGO authorities were kidding or not... ;-)
And, when other residents would yell BINGO, check out Maggie's face. PURE FRUSTRATION. Or dislike. Maybe even hate...
If you need to find me on Thursday evenings, you now know where I can be found. Oh, did I mention that the winner gets fifty cents? Momma needs a new pair of shoes. Or a Coach. Whatever.
**********************************************************************
Check out my new phone case. I'm loving it. A lot. Home, heart, Indiana.




1 comment:
I like BINGO and your phone cover. The end.
Post a Comment