Wednesday, February 20, 2013

road trip

Yesterday was the perfect day for a road trip!  I was invited to a Kelly's Kids party in BG and Eric gave me the "okay" to go down.  My mom was gracious enough to keep Maggie ALL DAY for me, which was awesome of her!!  Thanks, Mom!!

It was a really beautiful drive down.  The skies were overcast and the roads were pretty bare.  I enjoyed time just praying and singing.  :-)  
First on the agenda - stop for a diet coke.  Exhibit A.


We honestly just had such a great day together!
1) Paul sleeping -- Paul usually falls asleep at some point any time I visit.  I haven't decided if it is his way of trying to get rid of me or if he does it just because he is so comfortable with me around.  I'm going with the latter. ;-)
2) My name on the calendar.  Love.
3) We met Brittany & Luke for lunch at Buckhead.  So good!  And great company, too!
4) My cook for the evening.  Homemade pancakes, bacon and eggs (requested by the kids!) - yummy!
5) The reason for my trip.  Cannot wait to see Maggie in her clothes!  I.will.die.
6) Gymboree.  Because we love it and it is a must!

Of course, the day flew by and that always makes me sad.  But, I'm so thankful we got a little unplanned time together.  Love this girl so much!



3 comments:

melanie said...

glad you had such a good time. Great day to leave town and relax with your bestie

ginmommy said...

So thankful you made the trip down just for me!! Oh, and for a fabulous, adorable outfit for Mags! :-) GREAT DAY.

Jami said...

Can't wait to see the cute new clothes. She'll be adorbs!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS