Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Trying to get back to normal, whatever that is!


You guys! 

Three things:

ONE-- Maggie is SO sick!  We went to the doctor yesterday and it is just a sinus infection, thank God!  But, this is the sickest I've ever seen her. Starting to see little signs of herself returning today. 

TWO-- Our laptop is on the blitz. Um, OMG. I am trying to be positive and patient, but OMG. 

THREE-- I'm updating from my phone because of the laptop. So, I have no idea how this post will turn out! Ha!! 

Hope to be back in the land of normal people soon!!!...

6 comments:

ginmommy said...

I didn't know your laptop died! That's terrible! :/

Jami said...

Maggie sick, that sucks. The laptop on the other hand, I would die!!!
See where my priorities lie.

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

boo
boo
looks ok :-)

Brittany said...

Bless her heart! ANd your post turned out great! :)

Kerry said...

Get better soon Maggie!! Poor little thing :( And poor you!! You have to watch her be sick and that is so hard :(
Hope her sinus clears up soon xo

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Poor baby!!! Both of you. That stinks!! I hated when our computer was out. It's like how did we live before them!!! I hope Maggie is better soon!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS