It is starting to become a running joke around here that if you can't find me, look at the dentist. Seriously, I have had SO MUCH dental work done over the past two years that it is ridiculous. Eric wants me to give it up and just go ahead and get dentures. ;-)
Here I am, in the chair getting numbed up! You can tell that the right side of my mouth is already starting to get puffy and slouch a little. I had to get two shots - blech!
My appointment was at 11 this morning and at 5 this afternoon, I was STILL NUMB! Woot! As it started to wear off, I was feeling the effects of all the work. BOO. But, with the help of some Ibuprofen, we were able to eat dinner out tonight. On the way to dinner, I caught a funny shot of Eric. Totally in his zone. He plays drums at church tomorrow night and this is how he gets when he practices - totally unaware of his surroundings. His wife at his side, trying to chat his ear off, his kids yelling "Daddy, watch!" in the back seat, and he is completely focused on his music. Love him.
We went to dinner tonight with our neighbors/friends and it was great! We were celebrating Jill, my friend who had her 2nd liver transplant four years ago this month! Amazing! Love that girl, and I love that I have been able to experience such life changing events with her.
{Me, Jill & Natalie at dinner}
Post transplant...four years ago!
{Gretchen, me & Jill}
I'm so blessed with my friends. I love all of them so much. And, just minutes ago, I got this text from Gretchen...just to remind me how blessed I am. ;-)





1 comment:
I cannot believe it's been four years! AWESOME.
Post a Comment