Recently, I shared that I joined Zumba with my friend, Natalie. She sent this to me earlier in the week and I love it! I want to print it out and put it on my fridge. :-)
You know which number is my favorite? #9 - practice dancing, gain confidence on the floor - pretty sure I will be ready for the clubs in a few weeks! Ha!Last night was my fifth class. (I missed one class when Maggie was sick.) I've been doing it for three weeks now and I weighed this morning and have lost five pounds! I've also been doing our elliptical at least three or four other days during the week. YOU GUYS - this is big for me. :-) I'm very proud of myself for sticking with it and getting into a regular routine. Woo hoo!
After Zumba, I headed to Bearno's. Eric was there with the kids for Levi's basketball party. The kids (all boys!) were OFF THE WALL. Seriously, just plain wild! Some of them were up running around and I gave Levi that "sit in your seat and don't get up or I will take you out faster than you can say MOM!" look. We were sitting by our friend, Adam, who also happens to be the associate pastor at church. His son was forced to sit there, too. They were both staring at us with that "LIFE IS NO FAIR" look, which was quite funny! ;-) We eventually let them get out the iPods to play some games on. Shew -- thank goodness for little video games! Hey, I'm not too proud! Love how Maggie is looking on...
And, just because they're cute...
Today is hat day at school. Levi wanted to sport his INDIANA hat! So proud! HOOSIERS!!! Maggie wanted to sport her toboggan at home. She's crazy! ;-)




4 comments:
So proud of you!!! 5 pounds!! WAHOO!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
Go you!!!
Way to go!!! Working out is so much easier when it's fun and you have friends to go with.
i'm so proud of you! It took me 21 days of fasting to loose six. Your doing awsome!
Post a Comment