Monday, February 18, 2013

Last week

Last week...

We didn't have a whole lot going on, but I caught some sweet moments on my phone.  

On Wednesday, WE HAD SNOW!!!  And, then, we didn't have snow.  Seriously -- it snowed really hard all morning, but then by lunch, it was gone.  I guess the ground wasn't cold enough to keep it around.  But, Mags sure was cute when she first saw it! ;-)

Later that evening, Eric and I were in the kitchen talking about our days.  We looked over and Maggie was like this... PRAYING.  So cute!  And, so funny!  She was praying for her daddy because he had a bad cold.  How precious is that?

There are a lot of times that I find myself complaining about our boring days at home or how mundane things can seem.  But, in all honesty, I love being a stay at home mom and I wouldn't change it!  Especially when I am able to attend school parties with Levi.  He said it was "the best day of his whole life" and that made me happy!

In other news, Maggie is pretty much mullet-free!  She had her second hair cut and Ashly cut off THREE inches!  I was in shock at first, but now I love it!  It's very cute on her and much easier to fix.

Friday, Eric met me at the store and he bought some toys for the kids.  You know what's funny?  He said that they should get something fun because they were so good at the circus and didn't ask for any toys there. Ha!  He's such a sucker! ;-)  Levi got some new SWAT stuff.  He was THRILLED!  There have been hundreds of bad guys taken out at our house over the weekend.

And, over the weekend, Maggie went through a box of bandaids.  I don't really blame her, though.  They were Hello Kitty and they were pink.  What else does a girl need?



4 comments:

Jami said...

Levi in all his getup his awesome!

I love kids who accessorize with band aids.

ginmommy said...

Maggie praying?? TOO MUCH CUTENESS!

Jill said...

LOVE the bandaids and the praying. . .adorable. {And I LOVE staying home, too! ;)}

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Oh my! That picture of Maggie and all those bandaids!! Awesome!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS