Sunday night, I was getting ready to lay my head on the pillow. It was about 11:30. I heard a cry and thought, "Uh oh...!" {Maggie has had a nasty little cold since Friday.} I went in to check on her and she had a fever and wasn't a happy camper! Thank goodness for Ibuprofen. She slept all night but was super fussy the next morning. The mom in me knew it was her ears. :( Eric took her to the doctor for me and sure enough, she had an ear infection! But, on top of that, she was wheezing and they put her on breathing treatments. Insert picture of Sammy the Seal.

How cute is that??! Her little breathing machine is a seal. She calls it a dog, but, whatever makes her happy. Ha!

She has done so well with her treatments! I just adore her. Levi sits right beside her and "helps" keep her calm. She is feeling much better and we were able to retire Sammy tonight. Yay!
Speaking of tonight...how gorgeous is this weather?! We played outside and my nose got sunburned!!! That is crazy! I do have a funny little story to share about Levi. After we played outside, he had a nose bleed. He got pretty upset about it and I tried to assure him that it was something that happened to other kids, too. After he calmed down and his nose stopped bleeding, he said, "Mom, I have to tell you something." He told me that he was pretty sure he knows why his nose started bleeding. I asked him why and he said that when we were outside and he dropped some Skittles, he ate a red one off the ground after I had told him not to. Silly boy!!! He cracks me up! :-)
![]()
5 comments:
Have you never heard that if you eat a red Skittle off the ground your nose will bleed?? No, well, don't ask what happens when you eat a purple one off the ground. :) Gotta love kids.
Might the cutest and most pitiful thing ever. Looks like she is handling it well. Glad it's gotten better.
Glad Sammy has gone to greener pastures! :)
She's even cuter with that thing, if that's possible :))
oh my goodness!! she is adorable with that machine. he is just as sweet as can be with the skittle! :)
Post a Comment