Tuesday, March 20, 2012

first day of school...again!

I feel like the past week has been a blur! I'm not used to having Eric home with us {sad, right?!! ha!} and he was home all weekend long. It was really great, but I kind of forgot about capturing everything on the ol' camera. Bad blogger. We did a LOT of playing outside. It was really great!

I did manage to get this shot...
We were at my parent's house Friday night and my dad broke out the riding toys. Oh my stars. He put Maggie on one and I started to protest "She's too little!", but I just let him do his thing and she had a B.L.A.S.T. I say "she" had a blast because I was too busy trying to keep her from going down the hill. She had no clue how to steer it in the right direction...too funny!

Last night, I went to a community meeting where they were giving us some information about Levi's school. I did find out that he officially starts school Wednesday! YAY!! He has really missed his friends and teachers. I am very excited for him to get back into the swing of things. We are still hopeful that he won't have to make these days up this summer. The superintendent said that as soon as the high school is back in session, he would apply for the waiver. We shall see...!! :) For now, we are SUPER excited about the first day of school...again! Tomorrow I will be nervous and excited, counting the minutes until he is home again!


3 comments:

Jami said...

Yay for school!!!! Cameron would be the same way about the hill, anything dangerous he goes for.

Jill said...

We will be praying for Levi and all those kiddoes tomorrow morning. Praying for a smooth transition for EVERYONE! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I bet you are so nervous! I can't wait to hear all about his first day back. I know it'll be great!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS