Combine:
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
1 packet ranch mix (dry)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Dip chicken breasts or tenderloins in sour cream and then coat in the bread crumb mixture. Bake on 425 for 25 minutes. Yummy!!!
My mother-in-law happened to stop by right as dinner was done, so I forced invited her to eat with us. We took the kids to McDonald's for ice cream after dinner. Funny story... On our way home, my MIL couldn't find her keys. She started to get a little panicked thinking she left them at McDonald's. She said, "Oh crap, I can't find my keys!" I heard a gasp and looked in the rearview mirror. Levi's eyes were as big as silver dollars! He said, "Mamaw, did you just say crap?" She apologized all over herself. {It is totally uncharacteristic for her to say crap anyways! It was soooo funny!} He said, "Mom, should we forgive Mamaw for saying crap?" LOL. We forgave her. ;)




3 comments:
I will have to try that! And too funny what Levi said! ;)
Why didn't you take a picture of the finished product?
Hilarious about your MIL. I can't really see here saying that either.
CRAP! That is sooo funny!!!
Post a Comment