I was sitting in choir on Thursday and get this picture via text.
Yes, that is Eric and he made the news in Bowling Green!! Too funny! Gretchen said she and Paul kept pausing and rewinding the tv to see if it was really him. She saw him hug one of the teachers and tell Levi something. I told her that he will be signing autographs next time she is in town. :)There have been so many kind people such wonderful things for the kids at HES! Really they are getting kind of spoiled!! ;) Kidding! I mentioned before that a church donated all new backpacks & school supplies for them. Someone else gave each child a Hornet stuffed animal with an H on it. The first day back to school, the staff of GBC blew bubbles for them as they stepped off the buses. And, yesterday, kids from another school delivered cookies with these little cards attached.
I've been blown away at the kindness surrounding us!
A Henryville teacher dropped this by our house after school yesterday for Levi. He found it in the hallway at the old school.
I was very proud of myself and did not break out in the ugly cry in front of him!! Oh how I wanted to! I told him how much we appreciated it and when I politely shut the door, I ran to the bathroom for a tissue and cried for the 8,294th time. Oy. Such the sap!
The last thing is this little Mickey Mouse.




5 comments:
sweet, sweet, and sweet! i love hearing your stories!
How funny that Eric made the news. So thoughtful of the teacher to bring that by.
Love it all!!! And totally was cracking up at Eric on the BG news!! So typical! The mayor, made it all the way down here :)
Love this! All of it. Too sweet.
Your last comment reminds me of mary how she pondered these things in her heart. God is so good to allow us to have such joy and precious moments with those we love.
Post a Comment