This morning, we had to wake up to the alarm clock again! Levi jumped right up and said, "I've got to get up early today!" He took a shower and was very excited to get back to school. I know I have said it before, but I love it that he loves school. :-)
Last night, when I checked on Levi, I saw this beside the bed. It isn't written very dark, but it is precious. It says "I love my cousins by Levi". So sweet!!

So, here we are....bright and early and ready for school! I am
frigging a little nervous this morning because today is a STATE WIDE TORNADO DRILL. Yes, there will be two times that all the sirens will go off. Oy. My Dad told me last week that it was planned for today, which happens to be their first day back to school. Poor kids and teachers! Several areas got the okay to be exempt from the drill but since the kids will actually be in a different county, they will still have the drill.

Yesterday was an open house at our church, which is where Levi will be going to school until their school is rebuilt. They passed out brand new backpacks for each child that contained a notebook, a pencil box full of new supplies and a stuffed animal. How sweet is that???!!! Levi was excited because "someone knew he liked green" {that's what color his notebook is}.

I will be anxiously waiting for 3 o'clock to get here so I can hear all about his first day...tornado drill and all! :/
Oh, and just because she is so honkin' cute! Mags and her chocolate milkshake.
![]()
3 comments:
Yea! So glad it's time to to back and get back to normal life for everyone. He will do great!! :)))
Back to a routine...just in time for spring break! ;)
So glad he was ready to go to school!
Aww, I know those backpacks were much prayed over. Too neat! :)
Post a Comment