I tried to keep busy yesterday picking up,
nappingcleaning, and doing laundry while Levi was back in school. I was really excited to hear how his day went. When he got off the bus, I asked how his new school was and he said, "Mom, it was awesome!" JOY.JOY.JOY. I knew that he would be fine. I wasn't worried that he would
not like it, but when you hear that they are truly HaPpY, it is just a joy that overwhelms a momma! Bonus, they didn't have to partake in the state wide tornado drill. Shew!!! A little huggie time after school...

Levi talked all afternoon and evening about his friends, his teachers, their classroom, and more. It is like his whole day was bottled up and he just exploded. :-)
After dinner, Jami and the boys came over to hang out.

I think both of her boys got injured at my house. Oy.

Levi & Cooper tried the teeter totter and when Levi sat down, Cooper went flying! :(

Then, Cameron fell on the concrete and scraped his knee. Call CPS now.

But, it was a beautiful evening and really fun to hang with our friends! :-)

And, you know what makes boo boo's all better??? ICE CREAM!

Lots of ice cream!

Especially chocolate ice cream!!! Mmmmm

Oh, and some goldfish. :-)

Such a fun evening!! Here's to many more nights of playing outside. Yay! Loving this weather! Today, this momma is just really thankful. Thankful for friends, thankful for our community and everything they have done for our children, and thankful for my babies! ;)
![]()
4 comments:
So happy they had a great day! I prayed for everyone. :)
I'm so glad it went well! I had a feeling it would, but hearing it, is great news! Glad you also had a fun evening with James! It's good hanging out and playing on such beautiful nights!!
I'm stealing your title.
It was a fun evening!!! Looking forward to many more.
I am so glad it went well! I was thinking of you all! :)
Post a Comment