I tell ya, I don't know what I would do without my parents and my in-laws!! They have been my saving grace while Eric has been in school. My mother-in-law is so good to come over during the day when I need her to watch Maggie, which is enabling me to do some volunteer work. And, my parents come over almost every Thursday night so I can go to choir practice. I always look forward to this because it is my little two hours out during the week just for ME. :)))) Last night, I got to choir, and another Downton fan brought me this book to look at...

I was so excited!!! I wanted to break it out and start reading it during choir, but I was afraid I would get called out! ;)
Remember my cool Christmas present from Gretchen? My calendar!! I finally hung it on the fridge this morning. I know...it is March. Gasp. But, I'm slow like that. Here's the thing...it is big, which I love !!, but it is also very heavy. I had to put it on the side of the fridge and put 6 magnets on it, 2 of which are supported against the counter! How funny is that?!

I'm sure Eric will love it when he comes home. ;) Oh, and guess what?????

YEP, I even got to mark a special day this month to see Gretchen and her Hoosier-loving-friend, Brittany!!! Woot! They are going to be in Louisville for a conference, so I am
making them meet Jami and me for dinner. ;) Cannot wait! I'm sure we will all 4 blog about it!!
![]()
4 comments:
I love blog posts when 4 million of you do the same thing...the different perspectives is awesome!
(And only Gretchen would get you a calendar that required every magnet known to man...)
YEAH!!!I love the calendar and I just love that I MADE YOUR CALENDAR!!!!!!!!
March 10th! March 10th! March 10th!!!!!
There's that obnoxious calendar!!! :)))
Post a Comment