Saturday, September 10, 2011

first game

Today was Levi's first soccer game!! Have you ever seen a professional soccer game? Or, even a high school team play soccer? Well, there are two things to keep in mind here. #1 - Levi's team is made up of 4 and 5 year olds! And, #2 - Our opponent is made up of 4 and 5 year olds! Ha! Besides the the little kids kicking the ball in the wrong direction and the one little kid that kicked past the goal and just kept on kicking...almost to the parking lot!...they did a pretty good job. :-) It was a lot of fun to go and support the little kiddies!!!

My little guy


Look at this: Levi looks tiny and intimidated next to the kid he was supposed to guard! I wanted to scream "I'm watching you, Boy...", but I didn't. I politely clapped and rooted "Go, Levi!"



Way to hustle!!!
Love this little guy!!


Levi and Ian - little buddies!


Getting a pap talk from Dad (GET OUT THERE AND KICK THE BALL!!) If I was giving the pep talk, I'd be saying "are you ok? do you have enough water? did anyone hurt you, cuz I will take them down!!!..."


Giving high fives to the other team! They don't keep score at this age, but I think we won! ;)


Thank goodness for Grammy who came to watch (but ended up being on Maggie duty)!! She kept Mags occupied by feeding her goldfish and cheerios and let her clean everything in sight with baby wipes!!! :-)


Little man having a snack after the BIG game. ;)


And, Papa was there to cheer Levi on and toss Mags around!


Love this!!! Maggie fell asleep on the floor while I was changing her diaper when we got home. She looks so sweet and innocent!




3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love watching kids sports!! it's the best!!!! He is so cute out there!!

Jami said...

Looks fun!!!!

ginmommy said...

Way to keep it under control mom!! ;) I understand though! That is a sweet pic of Maggie asleep. :-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS