I don't really have much to report. I feel like I have been out of the blog loop for a while. :( Saturday morning was the morning we all dread. I went into Maggie's room around 8 and as soon as I opened the door, I smelled the horrible "puke" smell. Ugh. Sometime during the night, she had thrown up. She was saying "Yucky" and pointing to her bed. How sad is that??! I figured it was only a matter of time because our neighbor/daycare friends had it the day before. She was a trooper, though! Still isn't eating much, but seems back to her normal {hyper} self! Yay!
Oh, before the pukies, we had some fun!!! Friday night, we went to see the Louisville Crashers! I had never seen them live before and they put on a great - I mean GREAT - show!!! You guys know how Eric, aka Easy E helps our neighbor, Todd with his DJ business? Well, Spin Around Sound took the crew + wives out for the night! We went to Incredible Dave's to see them. I think it was the most fun I've had in quite a while. {Yes, I'm a poor lonely soul!} I wish I would have gotten a picture of the whole gang. Boo! But here were the three women {yes, we were outnumbered...there were 6 guys there} during the show. Sorry for the blurry pics! They were from one of our phones.
Me, Natalie and Jill 



If you get a chance to see The Louisville Crashers, GO!!
Oh, my life isn't total boredom! We are getting ready to redo our living room floor. Woot! We picked out the color on Saturday. I'm going to keep you in suspense!!! Hopefully within the next two or three weeks, I will have some before and after pics. Stay tuned!!! ;-)




5 comments:
Isn't it amazing how kids can throw up in the middle of the night and you not even know it? Cooper did that once. I'm like, you didn't cry for me? In a way I guess that is kind of good, but I also feel bad for them. Glad she's feeling better. Yay for a night out on the town!
fun!! I want to see the Lousiville Crashers! I know one of the members. I don't get out much though!
Yea for you for getting a night out! :) Hate to hear that Maggie is sick. Hope she feels better soon!
I would LOVE to see the Louisville Crashers!! Sounds like my kinda night!
Hey seeing a concert without the kids, you're already one up on me. :)
sounds fun!
Post a Comment