Wednesday, September 21, 2011

more cute pics

I never get tired of seeing pictures of my cute kids! I'm glad you don't either. ;) Eric took a couple days off work to stay home with Maggie while she has had Croup. It freed me up to help watch the other kids up at Natalie's house. Throughout the day, Eric would send me pictures and I have to be honest. It was like he was taunting me!!! Letting Maggie do things I don't normally let her do just because she was with Daddy. ;)

He sent this one first and said "Look Mom, we are playing outside in the rain!" Yes, her pajamas were soaked and muddy. And her socks too!


Thankfully, he did change her clothes! He let her eat all by herself, too. {I usually feed her because she loves to throw it on the floor. I'm sure I will still be spoon feeding her when she is 21 because I don't want to clean up a mess!}


AND, {gasp!} he snuggled with her and let her fall asleep with him on the couch! Knowing how he sleeps, she could have ended up on the floor or smashed between him and the cushions!!

In all seriousness, I'm SO thankful for my baby Daddy!! I'm thankful that when I am in a bind, he is more than happy to help out.


And, my Dad came to pick Levi up Monday night and took him to their house for dinner. He sent me this pic {sorry its blurry!}...


Poor little guy! School wears him out!! :-)

5 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

I love that you called Eric your 'baby daddy'. That's great stuff! It IS a load of crap that they can let the kids run rampant & do whatever they want. Someone has to be the responsible one...
(& I'm sure you'll be cleaning up lunches mess from the floor when you get home...he was too busy snuggling & napping. Hmph...)

ginmommy said...

Eric is okay sometimes. ;) Glad Miss Maggie May is doing better!! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

"baby daddy!" ha ha ha ha!! School wears sam out too!! :)

Jill said...

What a great daddy! :) It's amazing what those daddies let them get away with!

Brittany said...

love these pictures:))))) seriously, your kiddos are TOO cute:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS