Tuesday, September 13, 2011

thankful

Just thought I would share a few things that I am thankful for this morning!



  • I am sitting on the couch; it is 7:28 and Mags is still sleeping! That means 30 minutes of Mommy time this morning!

  • Levi loves going to the bus stop and to school.

  • The Colts played their first game of the season and it can't get much worse! Only better from here!!! :) Ha!

  • The weather is turning cooler.

  • I don't have to get into the nasty 65/64/71 traffic!

  • Special K Strawberry cereal bars

  • Diet Mountain Dew

3 comments:

Jami said...

Love it! I too am thankful for not having to get into that traffic.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love those moments!!! Savor them!! :)

ginmommy said...

AND you have some time set aside for "us" HA HA HA

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS