Gretchen: I don't think I can explain how HOT I am. Yes, I know I'm hawt, but this heat is insane. The things we do for our kids. :)
Me: Should I not tell you that our kids cancelled this morn & we are at mom's pool?
Gretchen: I just sent curse words thru my mind.
Me: I am praying for you.
Gretchen: Bite me.
Me: The water is a tad chilly tho.
Gretchen: I'm bout to outloud curse now.
Just had to throw that in there!! :)
So, here are some cute pics of the kids while we swam!!
Grammy makes yummy PB&J!
Miss Sassy wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a good pic!
My brother and his fam showed up while we were swimming. Griffin and Levi immediately asked if they could go home together, so the boys ended up at our house and both crashed right at 8! Swimming wears them out! Levi has a sunburn and I feel like a horrible mom! We reapplied sunscreen 3 times, but it still wasn't enough against the harsh sun. :( I am going to make him swim in sweatpants, a long sleeved t-shirt and a ski mask from now on! ;)




5 comments:
HA HA!! I love that you threw me under the bus with our convo ;) I was seriously insane jealous when you said you were swimming, the sweat was rolling down my back, and I could just *feel* the water :) Seriously, glad you did get to go today, I know that's so much fun!! Oh, and I see Mags has her cute new shoes on ;)
LOVE the conversation! You two are too much!! What a fun day!
Sounds like the kids had a fun day!
You & Gretchen crack.me.up! Thanks for throwing her under the bus! (Also loved she told you to 'bite her'!) You two are too much! HAHA!
You guys crack me up!
Post a Comment