This is Paul.

These are his wives.

These are their children.

Okay, yes, I am teasing!! But, that's how it felt walking in to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday!! ;) Jami and I loaded up the little peeps and headed down to Bowling Green to help celebrate Hope's 4th birthday. It was a GREAT trip!!! I'm so glad we went. The kids all did really well traveling...much better than I ever thought they would! They all played together nicely while Jami, Gretchen & I chatted it up (and Paul too)! Levi wanted to stay the night with Pierce and cried when we left for home. SO sad!! I wanted to cry, too, because I miss my bestie more and more each day. But hopefully there will be many more trips in the near future!! We had so much fun...I'll let the pics speak for themselves...
![]()
5 comments:
What a fun day! I love Maggie's polka dots!
You kid....but seriously, since that show has been on the air, i wonder how many people have that I wonder if........ go through their mind when they see something like this!
Glad you got to spend time with your girls.
HAHA, the sister wives reference was cracking me up! Glad you ladies had a fun day...& of course Paul too... :)
Love the sister wives reference!!! Sooooo glad you made the trip down. I have the best friends E-VER. It was a great day. Love you!!!
the picture of paul and hope playing games is cute. love all your pics. parting is such sweet sorrow.
Post a Comment