Tuesday, April 19, 2011

just breathe...

When it has been one of those days when I feel like there are so many questions...and things are out of sorts...and I am exhausted...and I just want to click "do over"...on days like today, it is so nice to see this:
and this:

and just breathe and know that God has given me two of the greatest blessings on this planet and everything is just as it should be.


4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those kind of days are so exhausting! Hang in there! Things will look up! :)

Arthur Family said...

Nothing like a baby butt up in the air to make you smile at the end of a long day. Hang in there! You love your kids and your husband..what else matters?

ginmommy said...

I have lots of nights just like that. Somehow our sleeping children always put it back in perspective.

Jill said...

Somehow no matter how rough my day has been, going in and seeing a sleeping baby just somehow always makes me smile! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS