Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i'm a bow momma

I love bows. I love bows, clips, flowers, head bands, anything of the like!! When I found out I was having a little girl, I was so excited to think of the future "hair fixing". ;) Maggie, on the other hand, HATES anything touching her head! It drives.me.bonkers. that she pulls out anything I try and put in the little bit of hair that she has!!! One day, I just decided I was going to keep putting a bow in her hair and if she pulled it out 50 times, I would put it back in 51 times. Um, that lasted about 30 minutes until my baby girl got her way. Sigh. BUT...today we made progress.
I got a tiny little clip in her hair without her noticing and it stayed there for 30 minutes! Yee haw! This is good progress, people!

She's a mess!!! But, she's pretty darn cute with or without a bow! Ha!


4 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

You are hilarious!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

very funny!! I love bows too!! I hope nora likes them....she owns a ton already! :)

Arthur Family said...

It changes...Lauren Loves hair things now.

Jill said...

I would be the exact same way with a little girl. Love me some girls with bows! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS