Yesterday, I went to my sister-in-law's to go through some of Emily's clothes for Maggie. Oh My Word. That child had a ton of clothes!! I took 4 garbage bags full (sizes 2T to 4T) and there were still 2 totes and a few bags left over. I felt like I was taking everything she had!!! :-) Love hand-me-downs. Thanks, Jen!!!
After my back hurt from bending over (ha!), we headed to a consignment sale in New Albany. I got Mags two a-dorable swim suits for this summer, a "birthday girl" shirt & shorts, a cute sweater for next year, tennis shoes and sandals all for 20 bucks! My kinda shoppin'!! I got ambushed by the boys asking about spending the night. ;) So, Griffin came home to spend the night with us. They were super good! Usually Levi is in bed between 7:40 & 8pm, but I got a wild hair and let them watch tv in bed till 8:30!!! I know, right?!! I'm waaaay cool! They were both passed out by 9ish and UP AT 6:20! Oy. Right now, they are shooting guns, playing their DS's, flying helicopters, and discussing whether they could lift a train. Levi said they could if they do it together and Griffin disagrees. He said they couldn't lift a train because they are too young. What Not To Wear nominees? Hmmmm... ;)




4 comments:
i LOVE hand-me-downs!! I got a bunch over spring break through size 2T/3T. LOVE IT!
Look at you, being the awesome aunt. I think you should keep them ALL like Trish.
Love the outfits Levi and Griffin are wearing! Thanks for having him over...he hasn't stopped talking about it yet. Except while we were at the circus!
I agree with Gretchen, you need to keep them all. Sounds like a fun night.
Post a Comment