Tuesday, April 12, 2011

big girl

Guess who took two steps last night?? That's right!! Maggie May took two steps...and then another one...and then two more. Of course, she fell down right on her rear after taking a couple of steps, but she'd get right back up and try again. I forgot how much I love this stage!! Trying new things, getting excited when we are all excited, crawling around the house babbling in her own language, doing the backward "bye bye" wave, resting her head on my shoulder acting like she's sleeping....so sweet!
And, along with the sweetness comes little tantrums when someone takes something away from her, whining when she wants something and you have no idea what it is, constantly pulling things out of drawers and leaving a trail of disaster behind her... BUT, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

YAY! Good job, Maggie! LOVE her pj's! Adorable!

ginmommy said...

Look at Maggers!!! I miss that age ;(

danraymac said...

Nice work!! Love those PJs!

Alicia

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS