Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Weekend...

Our weekend flew by! It's already Sunday night and tomorrow is work - again! But, it is Christmas week and I only have to work Monday and Tuesday this week!! I'm just posting a few pictures from our weekend. If I have time, I'll go back and post some more at a later date. Friday night was our ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship) class Christmas party. It was fun! We took Levi with us and he played with a train ALL night! He was in heaven! We did a gift exchange and had some awesome food. Yum-o! Saturday night was our Christmas with Eric's side of the family. His brother & sister-in-law hosted it this year. Thanks, Alan & Amanda!! We had a blast. We had chili and cracker & dumplings. I made a strawberry spinach salad to take. The kids had so much fun together. Enjoy the pictures!!

Levi getting ready for the party Friday night...he put deodorant on like Daddy and then ran to the mirror in the bathroom to see it. He doesn't understand "invisible solid" yet! LOL
The train that Levi got to play with! Very cool!!
Saturday night - all the cousins...Emilee, Peyton, Megan, Tanner, Levi and Tyler

Tanner, Megan and Peyton (Levi's cousins)

These are just SOME of Levi's gifts! OMG, do you think he's a little spoiled??

Papa got Levi some new Thomas trains!! He's played with them non-stop!

Emilee got a new IPod touch. She was showing me all the ins and outs! (Man, I'm old!!) If you look closely you can see that her name is engraved on it...Emilee Elizabeth. Very cool!! I want one just so my name can be on it and I can be cool!

Me & Megan =)


Levi and Sadie having a deep conversation. I wonder what they are talking about!?!

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I love Levi's expression in the picture will all his gifts piled on him, too cute.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS