We officially signed the purchase agreement on our current house tonight! Woo hoo! The papers will be submitted to both mortgage companies tomorrow and then the closing date will be set. The home inspection is at 2 o'clock tomorrow on the new house and at 2 o'clock Wednesday on our current house. The next step will be for the bank to do an appraisal on our current house. Once those steps are done, then we should be closing and moving. This has all happened so fast! Two weeks ago tomorrow is when she first looked at our house and now we are less than 25 days from moving! Eric and I agree that this is a blessing from God and Him alone because of the way that it has fallen into our laps! It has been effortless and can only be explained as a gift from God. There are so many little details along the way that have confirmed that we are doing the right thing. It's been an amazing 2 week journey and I can't wait to see the rest of the process. Prayerfully, everything will continue to work out and we'll get the house! Then, we'll get to have a rockin' winter party!!
Here are a few pictures I uploaded of the house:







3 comments:
I guess these pics were taken while the other people lived there?? Oh so close :) Getting excited....
LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for the rockin party!
Tracey,
So happy for you and your family. It's so exciting to get a new house. My husband and I bought one in March.
It's a small world!!!!!
Post a Comment