Wednesday, February 19, 2014

a little girl time and happy birthday papa!

Last night was a special treat!  I got to spend the evening with my sister, our childhood friend, Karrie (she is in town for the week), and our friend, Jill.  Karrie and Jackson are visiting her parents for the week and we squeezed in a girl's night out while the proud new grandparents got to babysit. ;-)  

I don't get to spend nearly enough time with my sister, so it was extra special for me!!  I love her.  


I think it is pretty awesome that we have all kept in touch for so long!  When we get together, it is almost as if time hasn't moved.  We could sit and talk for hours about playing "Cops and Robbers" in the woods or when we would practice synchronized swimming for hours during the summer days in hopes to be the next Olympic gold medalists.  Ha!  Or we could sit and talk about all of the dumb things we did during high school.  Whatever it is, we never run out of things to go on and on about!


I love these girls and am so glad we got an evening out together.



While I was out and about, Eric took the kids and his parents out to dinner.  Today is his dad's birthday so they did an early celebration.  

How precious is this??


Happy birthday, Papa!!  We love you so much!



2 comments:

Jami said...

Kansai, yummy!

ginmommy said...

I'm glad you got to go out with your sister. Sisters are great :-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS