Monday, May 14, 2012

two and six year pics

Maggie turned two on Friday.  Levi turns six on Thursday.  What happened to my little babies?  Ugh. 

So, a few weeks ago, I got a text from my friend, Brittany.  {I like that I can call her my friend, Brittany!  She started out as Gretchen's Bowling Green friend, but now she is an important person in my life, too!}  She started her own photography business a few months ago.  Click here to check her out!  Anyways, she texted me and said she would be in Louisville May 11th, and would like to take the kids pictures.  How sweet!  Um, pictures of my precious kiddos?  Of course!   
I mean, really??
How can you not love these little faces?
And even more special is that it was on Maggie's actual birthday. :)
Oh my word...

8 comments:

ginmommy said...

They are stunning!!!! LOVE.

melanie said...

She did a fabulous job! love the poses. but look what she had to work with, no possible bad shots. :)

Jaime Mac said...

Those are great! Brittany is gooooood!

Jami said...

Seriously? Those balloons and Maggie's pouty lips? Levi looks so grown up.
Love them all!

Jill said...

Beautiful. She.is.good!!! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those are GREAT!!! :)

Kerry said...

Hi Tracey!
Those pics are gorgeous, and how cute with Maggie holding the balloons too :)
Isn't it great the places you can meet new friends?
I think so!
Have a beautiful day xo

Brittany said...

Love that you love them;))))

And I love you!! It's a win, win! Love my Indiana girls;))

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS