Yesterday, I got to go on a big girl date. :) Eric was super sweet and came home to stay with Maggie while I went out to lunch with my beautiful, sweet friend, Melanie! Love this girl! Man, an hour sure flies by! We met at Red Lobster and teased about how we felt old, eating there for lunch with all the senior citizens. Oy! But, who doesn't love some cheddar garlic biscuits? And, yes, I counted them, too! 150 calories. ;)
Melanie is awesome...always so encouraging to me. She has three little ones of her own so we swapped stories about how our days are filled with cleaning, crafts, needlework, watching lots of tv and cooking gourmet dinners with our pearls and heels on....YEAH RIGHT! ;) So, last night, we stopped over at Jami's to give her an early birthday cupcake. I let the kids play for a while and Maggie came walking out of Cameron's room with this...
I think we just took a step backwards. ;)




4 comments:
Did she really want that paci?? Funny! Love Mel!!!
She was owning that paci. Thought her and Cameron may have a knock down over it.
But she looks so darn cute with it! How can you tell that child no?!
awww... you are so much fun. Thanks for the senior lunch. :)
Post a Comment