I guess my parents can only hear, "Papa, Grammy, when can we swim?" so many times! The pool is OPEN. Yay!!!
My parents finally opened their pool for the season and the kids could NOT wait to get in! The water temp was only about 74, but those little boogers didn't care! They jumped right in and swam for two hours. :)Usually the whole family meets up to go out to eat on Sunday after church, all 16 of us! :) But, this week, my Dad decided to grill out and just let the kids play.
We put Maggie down for a nap, and she slept three hours! She missed out on all the fun. :( But, Momma sure did get to relax!
My grandparents took their spots under the umbrella and enjoyed watching the kids splash around.
Dad even broke out the barrel ride for the little rugrats. Better than Six Flags! Water, fun, and no long lines to ride in! :)
I love the way my parents spoil these kids!










6 comments:
Grammy's house is awesome. Pierce and Hope still ask, "when can we go back to Grammy's house?" For sure, Grammy's house is on the agenda for summer fun :)
No doubt, Grammy's house is awesome.
I love your parents! I remember going to Florida with them way back in the day. They are such sweet people!
love the barrel ride! I guess Peepaw hasn't been asked enough. No pool for us yet.
Holy cow!! HOW FUN!!!!
I think of your parents and you every time I get on the interstate and remember the parties we used to have at that house. Love the red umbrella!
Post a Comment