Making giant, life sized bubbles?
And all kinds of hands on experiments...
And standing next to JAY?? We love Jay! "What's Jay say?"
And cute little baby boys?
And cute little girls that drive buses?
And big boys that dress up like
And, of course, lunch at McDonald's?
It was a really fun morning! I was thankful for something fun to do while Levi was out of school for the day. :) Funny little side note: When we were registering, the guy told us that the movie showing at the IMAX is Tornado Alley. Um, yeah, we skipped that one! ;) He said, "It's a really great movie." Jami responded, "I'm sure it is, but her son goes to Henryville." He just politely nodded and smiled and told us to have fun. Thanks, James for a fun morning!!
This evening, we hit the town with the DJ crew -- Eric's birthday is Monday, so this was a little birthday bash! Seriously, these guys are insane when they are all together. Insane. ;)
The wives :) Or, better halves! Ha!
After dinner, we went into the mall to shop around. I felt like I was 15 again! And the funny thing is that after the ladies came out of Children's Place, we found the guys like this:
They were like old men...sitting in the mall waiting on their wives! So funny!! Only, when I asked Eric if he would hold my purse for me, he gave me a weird "I'm gonna knock you out" look. Humph. Go figure! ;)





5 comments:
I used to love going to the science center when I was young!
What a fun day for all of you!
I have fond memories of the science center too! Love it! Glad you had a fun Friday :)
It was a fun morning, little crazy at times, but when is it not with kids?
Aww he didn't hold your purse? Why?? ;)
Looks like a fun day out with friends!
Thank you for such a sweet comment on my recent blog post, you're so nice!!
Hope you are having a great weekend :)
What a fun day!! :)
Post a Comment