When I asked Levi what he wanted to do for his birthday party, he said, "Mom, I would really love just to go swimming with my cousins." Well, hot diggity dog, that was easy enough to make happen!!! I can't believe that my little boy is SIX years old! And, my baby girl is TWO. Seriously, where did the time go?
We just did a super simple bring-yo'-suits......cuz-you-is-gonna-get-wet birthday bash!
And, the cousins came...
...and got wet...
...and splish-splashed...
...and jumped...
...and peed in their swim diapers...
...and slid down the slide...
...and swam their little hearts out...
...and acted like goof balls...
...and splashed their brothers...
...and snuck up on their sisters...
...and jumped some more...
It was a really great, laid back evening with the family. I think the kids could swim 24/7 and be content! When it was time to open gifts, they made out like bandits! Maggie got lots of girlie stuff...bows, monogrammed bloomers, a doll, a baby carrier and dress up clothes. Levi got boy stuff...remote control cars, Indiana Jones for his DS, Monster Truck stuff, and his fave gift was a Lego airplane from his Lego loving cousin, Griffin!
So, you know what happens when you forget your camera at your OWN KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY?? You rely on your sister to take pictures for you. And, you hope that in all those pictures, she will get an uber flattering one of you for all the blog world to see. Yeah, didn't happen. She just got a few of me running my mouth! :/ Ha!
Thanks to everyone for making this day so special for my little hoodlums. :)




















4 comments:
What a fun party!!! Love that they got to swim. Hate that I missed it. Oh, and you look beautiful, even running your mouth! :)
You know me, I'm all about easy laid back parties. As long as the kiddos are happy :)
How fun! Love all the pics!
Looks like a great party to me!!!! That pool is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment