Alright, you guys...Levi had his first Tball game last night, so you know I'm 'bout to get obnoxious with some pictures!!!!! Hopefully you won't get too bored! ;) Can you believe we were under a TORNADO WATCH on the night of his first game? At first, I told Eric I was NOT taking him because if we had to take cover somewhere, Levi would have lost it. But, the more I thought about it, I think it is important to try and be normal during storms...whatever that means!...and since the game wasn't cancelled, we went! SO GLAD WE DID! So glad!
My little cutie patootie waiting on the bench before the game.
The team getting a pep talk from Coach DanPrayer before starting...Levi is #11 at the end. :)
So cute...in the outfield practicing some different stances his daddy taught him.
More outfield (YAWN)
OKAY, his turn to bat! He hit it sooo far (remember, he has his mother's phenomenal athletic abilities...)!!
Running to home base! SCORE!!
Maggie May cheering him on! She was yelling GO BUBBY! Presh!
Each time he would come in contact with another player, he would just talk up a storm! So funny!!! I asked him what he was telling the other kid and he said, "I told him I'm gonna run soon!" :)
And, um, think Mr. White Sox had to pee... LOL
Miss Sweetie Pie....Love her! She was having crazy fun watching her brother...
...until she started to get bored. I don't blame her! ;)
And, shaking hands after the game!
I'm kind of glad the game was quick, cuz I was eyeing the concession stand pretty hard! I wanted to go over and get some nachos and a snow cone in a BAD WAY, but there were all these other skinny moms sitting next to me sipping their water. Sigh...
Crazy how much I love these kiddos!!!!



5 comments:
So jealous that you have Dan as a coach.
LOVE Maggie May's watermelon romper.
skinny mom's sipping water....hilarious!!! ha ha!!! Such a fun night! :)
Fun! T-ball games are fun, except when it gets 342 degrees. Enjoy them!! :)))
How fun! Go Levi!
Is Levi playing at Graceland?! I've heard great things from so many mommy friends about their t-ball program!
You are so funny! I laughed through this! Except for the tornado watch part! EEEEEK!
Post a Comment