My brother is very sweet to always be concerned about my well being. I will give you a few examples. Last year, on vacation, the beach house where we stayed didn't have cell service. When we found out, with an evil grin, he said, "Will you be okay? You won't be able to talk to Gretchen for a week..." Turd.
Recently, when my mom went away for the weekend, he sent me a text asking if I was okay. "Yes, why?" "Mom just left and I didn't know if you needed counseling." Again, turd.
Last night, he texted me this:
His text said, "Gretchen just uploaded a pic to FB without you in it." HE IS EVIL. ;) We really do have the same parents! Promise!!





6 comments:
He's so awesome.
I think I like your brother.... he seems fun! :)
Your brother sounds funny! Sounds like you have a great relationship with him :)
Hilarious!!! He sounds funny!
I know it is not nice to laugh, that really is pretty funny!
He is a wee bit funny!
Post a Comment