Wednesday, May 16, 2012

little gifts :)

Levi made this card for me at school and gave it to me over the weekend.  I absolutely love gifts like this!! 
 My Mother: A True Story By: Levi
 I think this page is the funniest...
My mother's hair is straight black.
She is as tall as a Daddy and Mrs. Lindley.
She weighs about 501 pounds.
My mom's eyes are black.
My mom looks best when she wears dresses. I love to play my DS. I love mommy and daddy.
Love that little boy...even if he says I weigh 501 pounds! ;)

And, on a side note, Maggie May got these adorable bloomers for her birthday from my parents!  I love them!! 

8 comments:

Jami said...

Love those homemade cards!
Cute bloomers!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Super cute!! Both! That reminds me that Nora has some bloomers that say PRINCESS! We must get those out. I bet they fit her now!

Jill said...

I love homemade cards, too. And the bloomers are adorable.

Amanda Brady said...

It has to be true love! 501 lbs! Too cute.

ginmommy said...

501 pounds. Awesome.

Brittany said...

Bloomers. They will be awesome for some summer pics- just for fun;)
And yes - my boy said I was 55! So, I know how u feel!

Brittany said...

Ps. WHY would they ask how much mothers weigh!!????????? Strange!

Brittany said...

Pps. The monogrammed bloomer -
Dying!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS