Tuesday, February 28, 2012

she rocks !!

I was just doing a little laundry and heard a knock at the door.
Oh my word.
Several scenarios went through my mind in about 3.6 seconds:

1. It could be someone like that crazy murderer on Criminal Minds that murdered people in their homes in broad daylight.

2. It could be that weird man selling steaks...again!

3. UPS/FedEx...did I order anything?

4. Ed McMahon? Oh, wait...did he die?

5. Mormons, or Jehovah's Witnesses. But, Maggie would scare them away pretty quickly.

6. I'm so glad I showered and got ready this morning!! But, I don't have lipstick or earrings on yet...

Yes, my mind never stops! **sigh**

I opened the door and was so happy to see Jami Leigh Lee!!! She brought me this...
Yep! Out of the blue, she brought me a diet from the best place on Earth and MADE MY DAY!!! If you don't know, her family is under quarantine right now. Cooper has Whooping Cough ---craziness!--- and their family is being treated with drugs. I asked her what she was doing out and she said "DRIVING!" Guess they needed some time out of the house! Thank you, JLL!! Totally made my day brighter!!! :))))

5 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Nice thing for JLL to do! (but all your scenarios made me laugh!!!)

Jami said...

You're so funny! Glad your diet could make your day, it's the small things.

ginmommy said...

That was VERY sweet James!!! Good friend :))))

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

How nice!! I'll have to let her know that I like lattes from Coffee Crossing!! ;)

Jill said...

She does! Now that's a great friend!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS