Saturday, February 11, 2012

party time !!

"This is the best day ever!!" Those were Levi's words when he woke up yesterday. He was so excited about their Valentine's Day party at school. I have to admit, I was excited too!! I was excited to pass out the goodie bags we made! It is funny how a pencil, a cup, and lots of candy can send a kid into orbit!! ;)


Here is the party boy working on his first craft. Love him!!

And, acting a fool... ;)

Working on a valentine bracelet...

Okay, so I was the crazy room parent who took a picture each time he moved in his seat, but I will spare you all 243 of them!! :) I think the party was a success. 22 kindergartners that made a few crafts, ate cookies & donut holes, played a game where you blew a Q-tip out of a straw, and passed out many o' valentines....each child was smiling when we left!

It was a GREAT day and I was so glad to be able to spend time helping with the party. This is EXACTLY what I have wanted to do for so long...be at home with my kiddies and living in moments like this...



I am so thankful. :)))))


5 comments:

ginmommy said...

I'm so happy for you! I know this is what you've always wanted :)))

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Fun stuff!! You know me....I'm the same way!! It's a great way to spend your time!! LOVE IT!

Jami said...

Awww..so happy you could do this too. How fun! We are playing the same q-tip game at Cooper's party.

Jaime Mac said...

I love the pics of you & Levi! (both of them!)

Arthur Family said...

I love those pictures! It is awesome that you get these opportunities. Lot's of candy doesn't hurt, either!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS