I am loving this weather!! Seriously, who isn't?! Okay, so I know a couple of people who are having winter withdrawals, but I'm glad it has been so nice out. :-)

Yesterday evening, we went to the park with our neighbors. ALL our neighbors. We headed to eat at McDonald's and we looked like a zoo walking in there! 3 mommies and 7 kiddos. It was pretty funny. Then, we headed to the closest park to let the kids RUN FREEEE!!!

I tried to get a good group shot, but this was the best we got! Next time, we will tell them
before we play that if they don't sit still and give us a good picture, they are all going home to bed! Ha!

Today was a really nice day with my baby girl. We waited the storm out {because I didn't want to get my hair all messed up!} and headed to Target for some light shopping. Ha! As if there is such a thing at Target. Then, we headed to the library to return some books, and home to eat. Fun girl day out! Tonight, we played outside some more. My kids are loving outdoor time!!! Who is ready for SPRING?!! I am! :-)
![]()
3 comments:
ME ME ME!! I want spring! This is spoiling us!
I love, love, love spring!
SO ready for Spring! WOOHOO! Love the group pic of the kids. . .it will be great to look back on! ;)
Post a Comment