Last month, I did this post about confessions. It was fun and I'm going to try and repeat it every so often. I have started keeping track of my little obsessions as they come to me. Oh my...if you could only see inside my head! Ha! So, here goes - just going to lay it out there!
-It has to be really cold for me to wear a coat. And, not because I am Super Woman and don't mind the cold, but because coats make my hair have more static and I hate static in my hair.
-Maggie has really curly hair. I love it. But, last week, I used my flat iron and straightened it a little, just to see what it would look like. She is not even 2. I know...call CPS now.
-Right after I put my eyeliner on, I fluff the left side of my hair with my left hand. It is a weird little tick!! I've tried not fluffing my hair and I can't. I can't not fluff. It is a sickness.
-When it is time for me to get color on my hair {to cover my grey}, sometimes I use a black Sharpie marker to cover up my roots. Maggie has seen me do this so often that now when she sees a marker, she holds it up to her hair and says "color?"...poor child!




6 comments:
1. I am the same way about coats but it's because they are so big and bulky. I am a bad mom and rarely make my kids wear more than a hoodie. I know. Bad mom!
2. I love that you tried to straighten her hair! I can't wait for the day that I can fix Nora's hair. I will be messing with it everyday. She'll be sleeping in curlers like every night!!!
3. Coloring your hair and maggie! HILARIOUS!!!
I would rather not wear coats, too. I usually get too hot in the car and I don't like carrying them around. :)
I love these kind of posts and it makes me want to do one! I'm the same way with jackets and then get so cold and uncomfortable when I don't have one and it's my own fault! Hilarious about the Sharpie. . .the things we do for beauty! ;)
I don't wear a coat either, too much to worry about. My kids also wear hoodies, I feel better about myself because they are sherpa lined.
I didn't know you did that with a sharpie, that is so totally awesome!
Oh.my.word! The sharpie one made me laugh out loud! Wonder if they have a red brown sharpie that would work for mine??? My hair stylist would shoot me!
I don't do coats either because they're so big & bulky & if you try to shop with one you gotta carry it around! BLAH!
Love all your confessions! So funny!
Post a Comment