FYI...this will be a random post!
Seriously, this little girl is ridiculous. Look at her crib when she sleeps...she is insane. ;) She has to have two pillows (one of which is a hand-me-down Pillow Pet from Levi), 4 baby dolls, 2 bears, a doggie and 2 blankets. I am surprised there is room for her in there!!

And, because she is so cute...

...look who has decided she wants BIGGER bows in her hair!!! YEEEEHAW! You know this makes her Momma super duper happy! I look back on the days of her
not wanting to wear bows and shudder.

And, switching subjects yet again, I must tell you about quite possibly THE best dessert I've ever had. If it isn't the best, it is in the top 5, FOR SURE! Jami invited the kids and me over for Valentine's Day dinner. Steve was gone and we got a heart shaped pizza. Awesome. And, she picked up this S'More's dessert. Heaven. People, you need to try it. Period.

Today, I went for an "interview" at a place called Choices for Women. I have felt for a while that I really need to get involved in some local volunteering. Choices for Women is a crisis center for women with unplanned pregnancies. They offer HOPE to women who are facing a difficult time in their life and try to counsel them against having abortions. I love their work...LOVE it and can't wait to get into my training. After my interview, I stopped off at Zesto's.

I ordered myself a small hot fudge sundae and was giddy as I pulled away! I didn't have to share it with any little germy kids. :-) I pulled up to the stop light, and dug in...taking a huge bite of whipped cream. Only, the whipped cream didn't make it to my mouth! It plopped down onto my shirt. Grrr. I took my spoon and scraped up what I could, but didn't really bother cleaning it off, because I'm usually dirty from my kids anyways! I got another heaping spoon full and as I was putting it into my mouth, I looked over to my left and there sat a black Lexus with 3 men dressed in business attire, each holding their smart phone in hand, and they were just staring at me. I kind of paused, then continued with my bite of sundae. I gave them a smile and a small wave with my spoon. They all just started laughing with me (I say "with me" because surely they weren't laughing "at me".) They waved and drove off. Yes, true story. Oy.
![]()
2 comments:
You are such a dork! Love it!! Also, love all the junk Maggie sleeps with, too cute :)
Oh my you're hilarious! Love all that stuff Maggie sleeps with. I think it's awesome you are volunteering, it will be good for you.
Post a Comment