My friend, Lisa had invited me to King's Island. I'm not really an "amusement park" kind of girl, but I was happy to go along. You know how it is...you eat things you normally wouldn't and then you stand around in the hot July sun and wait, wait, wait to go on a ride that tosses you about until you think you will die. Good times. Well, we ate greasy pizza, a funnel cake, probably lots of ice cream, and a lot more over priced crap! ;) So, we are standing in line for the Spider {actually I think it is spelled with a "y" to make it more dramatic!} and there are about 300 people behind us. All of a sudden, my belly started to rumble. And, not the "Gosh, I'm kind of hungry" rumble. It was more like "How the heck do I get out of this line???" rumble. I looked at Lisa and just told her I had to go. That's it. Then I politely started to make my way out of line. What is wrong with people?? They wouldn't move! I started shoving. It felt like I was going in slow motion. I finally made it through the crowd of people and started to walk quickly to the restroom. Then I ran. Once I got there, I cut in line! Somewhere along the way, my tummy wasn't too kind to me and I had pooped in my pants. Oh my word. I got sick once and then had some more come out the other end and I felt like I was dying. I could hear people whispering "is she okay?" Shoot me now. Then I heard Lisa's voice asking me if everything was okay. I composed myself and felt a little better. When I finally came out of the restroom, I laid on a bench by where Lisa was sitting and we both started laughing hysterically about the fact that I had to go commando the rest of the day. ;)
I want to dedicate this story to my friend, Matt, who loves to tell this story. Each time he retells it, it becomes a little more embellished. ;)




5 comments:
This story NEVER gets old!
Oh.the.humanity! this is hilarious! I would be mortified!!!!
Laughing.out.loud!!!! Awesome!!!
Oh my word!! Thanks for putting it out there girl! :)
Girrrrrrrl, you know I feel your pain. I assume you know about the time I shat my pants in Walgreen's. Mortifying. Enjoying reading up on your posts!
Post a Comment