Sunday, February 19, 2012

comments made easy...

I stole this from Brittany, so if it sounds Southern, you know why!! Love ya, Britt! :)))) But, seriously, if you haven't done this, do it! Makes commenting so much easier. Thanks!

Ya'll have got to turn off your word verification! It will change the way you blog and helps people comment SO much easier. Blogger recently changed it and makes you type in a PARAGRAPH before you can hit "publish your comment". You know what I'm talking about, right?


Here's how....simple easy!!

Click on your "Dashboard"

Go to: "Settings"

Then to: "Comments"

Then scroll down and where it says "Show word verification for comments?" CLICK NO!!!!!!

Hit save at the bottom and there you go! Easy - peezy!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Too funny:)

Ya'll arent making of me are you? ha:)))))

Brittany said...

fun of me.....

I can't type:((

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS