Here he is...in the red.
And, this is his coach, Oliver. Doesn't he just look like a cool soccer coach??!
Of course, little miss thang was there rooting him on...or eating crackers and drinking water, whatever floats her boat!
Levi kicking the ball with Coach Oliver. Too cute!
Daddy and Josh...I think they just ended up chatting the whole time. Josh's son, Ian is on Levi's team. They are good buddies! Yay!
And, look who zonked out before we even left the parking lot. :-)
Such a fun day! After practice, we headed to eat at Texas Roadhouse - YUM - and to get Levi some new cleats, shin guards and a soccer ball. (We had to make sure he wanted to go back!!) SOCCER is all he can talk about tonight. I'm so happy that he liked it and I can't wait to see the little kids play!




5 comments:
Where did you sign up through? we were going to do the Y but are waiting until Spring. We tend to be busy in the fall with football games and such, or should I say Steve is busy. Glad he liked it. Look at miss thing all cute in her new car seat.
So cute! Glad he had fun. I love watching little kids do fun sports.
Pamela Anderson used to always say "I'm just a soccer mom." So, when I see this post I imagine you as Pamela Anderson. I know weird. Good job Levi!!!! Maybe he'll be the next David Beckham....
I am glad he loved it! I love watching my kids play sports! :)
James, he is playing at our church. :)
Post a Comment