Thursday, August 4, 2011

sweat is not my friend

This morning, Natalie and I headed out to the zoo with the kids - YES, even some of the child care kiddos! Oy. Two minivans loaded down with kids on a hot day at the zoo - sounds like fun, huh??! ;) It actually wasn't too bad. We got there early and tried to linger in lots of the cool areas. The kids got a little whiny starting around 11:30, so we didn't make it all the way around. But, before we left, we did ride the carousel. Yippie!!! (Oh, and I must say that we are the coolest babysitters ever because after the zoo, we surprised the kids and took them all to McDonald's!)

My little hot, sweaty messes!!!



Yeah, I'm looking pretty favorable in this pic! But, it was the best we got for being 155 degrees outside!


It makes me start feeling dizzy and a little nauseous when I think about putting Levi on the bus. So, I am VERY glad for these last days when we get to spend lots of time together doing fun things and making memories!! I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to be home with my kiddos!

5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Kuddos on the tank top my friend ;) And no joke, Maggie looks the most sweat drenched of all!!

Jami said...

You girls are brave. Your hair looks cute pulled back and yes, kudos to tank top.

Arthur Family said...

What? you look great! Maggie did look slightly damp!

Jaime Mac said...

Wow, poor little Maggie looked HOT! (& you did too...)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You guys are brave!! Way to go!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS