Thursday, August 25, 2011

crushes

Ok, peeps, I'm spilling out all my heart and soul here. ;) This blog off is about crushes...past or present. I'm going way back. Does anyone remember a movie called "The Lost Boys"?? Oh my. I think I watched it about 1,546,229 times! I had a seriously insane crush on Corey Haim. It was ridiculous. I had every cut out of him I could find and would stick them in picture frames and pretend like it was my real life BF!! I would pledge my love to him each night before bed. Ahhhh.

I also had a huge passion for Jordan Knight from NKOTB. I mean, who wouldn't love this hair??


I loved Jordan, but just not as much as Corey. ;)




My next crush was a guy that worked at a gas station. Um, yes, I said a guy that worked at a gas station. Awkward. I don't even remember his name, but I was madly in love!! LOL. My friend, Jill and I would go in there almost every day to fill up the tank, buy candy, or get a drink. Um, we weren't obvious or anything! {Insert embarrassing story: I had just gotten my car and I wanted to stop and show him...yes he was quite a flirt! Jill and I went in the store and I told him I got a new car. He went over to look at it and said "I don't see a car." I said, "Uh yeah...its the red one parked right there." But when I turned around...it was gone!!! I had forgotten to put it in park and it rolled out to the median. Oy. I don't think our affair lasted much longer after that! LOL




I do have a modern day BF. He is wonderful. :-) My husband even allows me to have this crush, just as long as I never run off with him!! Ha!


I heart Peyton Manning!!! I love his dry sense of humor and how he has that "good ol' boy" personality. He makes me giggle! I like his goofy commercials and the outtakes they do on SoundFX...when he told two little kids they made the best orange koolaid he ever tasted. So cute! Most of all, I like how he leads his team and is upstanding on the field.

I'm sure I had many more crushes along the way, but these are the ones that stood the test of time. :-)


9 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

HILARIOUS about the car!!!! OH MY WORD!!!! LOL funny! Thanks for sharing!

Jami said...

I LOVED The Lost Boys!!! It was one of my favs. STAY AWAY from MY Peyton!

ginmommy said...

I'm so laughing out loud about the car story! I don't remember ever hearing that one. TOOOOOO funny. I bet you about died.

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA, Fun stuff! "License to Drive" was on HBO or something this weekend!
Fun post! I love the 'flirting w/ the station guy & your car rolled away' story! :)

Jenny said...

Love the car story!!! Why have I not heard this? Travis must not know about it :)

April said...

Good post. It was funny and filled with cuties. :)

Jill said...

Haha about the car. That is classic! And I love me some Peyton, too! ♥

Jill A said...

The car story was hysterical when it happened and still funny when we tell it! A great memory story. You forgot to tell that when we went to eachothers houses or out of town together you took a picture frame collage of Cory. Great memories!

the lewis gang said...

car story is hilarious!! and i may just fight you for peyton. because you see, he's mine. he's my boy and i heart him!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS