Sunday, August 14, 2011

15 months!

Well, here we are. My baby girl is officially 15 months old. Where did the time go?? It seems like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant.

Maggie had a great check up! I'm not very good remembering her stats! But, she was 24 pounds and in the 75th percentile for her height and weight. Dr. C said she is perfect!! I believe her. :) Mags has had a runny nose because of teething and she had the beginnings of a double ear infection, so we are treating that. But, she hasn't had an infection since December!! YAY Mags!
It's not a clear pic (taken from my phone!) but I think she is just adorable!!! Maggie is saying many words {bye, no-no, Mummy, Da Da, Bub, Papa, cracker, baby, up, please, seat, milk, juice.....I think that is most of them!} and I am amazed each day by what she comprehends. I heart her. ;)

After Maggie's appointment, Levi and I had some fun with one of my phone aps!!!










4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Tracey--I think you are so pretty BUT that is not a very good picture of you! ha!

Yeah for healthy babies!!

Jaime Mac said...

Yay for a good report for mags! (& for the love of all that is good & holy - b-rad has that stupid app & he takes pics all.the.time of himself. Then he giggles like a 12 year old girl!!!). Sigh....

ginmommy said...

Like I said, totally should be your profile pic. ;) Yeah, for a healthy Maggers!!!

Jill said...

LOVE IT! Too fun!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS