Monday, March 29, 2010

Sneak peak...

We finally have the nursery ALMOST all done!! Walls are painted, furniture is up and as soon as Eric gets the rest of the stuff hung on the walls, I will post pictures. It is adorable, if I do say so myself!!!! I'm proud of the work Eric has done.

Here is a before shot. B-L-U-E. It was this color when we moved in.
After a coat of white primer, a coat of white paint and two coats of yellow paint, the blue was FINALLY covered up!!! Yea!! Here's Levi helping Eric put the tape on the wall for the stripes.
Ta da!!!
And, goofy little Levi wanted to throw in his pirate face. Go figure. He takes after his dad!
More pictures to follow..... hopefully Tuesday night! :)


3 comments:

melanie said...

beautiful yellow! It is bright and cheery just like your maggie is going to be!

ginmommy said...

I heart the yellow :)

Arthur Family said...

Yellow is such a sweet color!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS