Monday, March 1, 2010

Maggie update...

In my post earlier today, I promised to post some pictures from this weekend. So, enjoy!!

Two pictures that Megan took of Levi:
And here are two pictures from Friday night's dinner.
Emily - our high school friend from Alabama
Me - fully preggo! (Beth...this is a belly shot for you!!! :) )
Jill - the hostess with the mostest!
Jennifer - Jill's friend from college
Jill & her hubby Bob

And now for my baby update!! I saw Dr. Wright for my 30 week check-up. First was the dreaded scale. At my last appointment, I had gained 4 pounds in 6 weeks, which put my total gain at 5 pounds. I am happy to report that in the last 4 weeks, I've actually lost a pound! Crazy? Yes, I know! But I'll take it! I chalk it up to eating much smaller portions and getting full very fast! Dr. Wright was fabulous as always (he always compliments my hair!! What a great guy! tee hee) and said that the baby sounds strong and happy. We are now down to two week visits! OH MY GOSH. Exciting. Scary. I'm happy. But I want to scream "What in the world have you done????????????" ;)


4 comments:

ginmommy said...

I'll keep it clean, but you know I wanna curse you for losing a pound ;) OMG..down to the wire!!!

Arthur Family said...

Babies! I love them! You are going to have a fabulous birth! Go you for wieght thing. That's awesome!

Jami said...

I think I've already gained 5 pounds and I have 29 more weeks to go :)

melanie said...

That's my perfect girl. Always the best. Perfect hair, no weight gain, going to have a baby girl. How could life be any better.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS