Okay, this might get a bit detailed, but bear with me. It was a special weekend and I don't want to forget the small stuff!!
Saturday morning, Eric, Levi & I headed to Megan's to get our pictures taken. I was so excited to FINALLY meet Megan!! I've stalked her on her blog for a long time now. :) Megan, you are a doll and it was a joy to meet you, Chris & Lincoln!! I bribed Levi – yes, bribed him – and told him if he smiled good for his pictures, we’d go to the candy store and let him pick out a piece of candy. So, off to Schimpff’s we went! He loved it there. He picked out a dark chocolate egg with fudge in the middle. That’s my boy!!! I got some cinnamon – my favorite – and Eric bought one of everything. I’m not kidding!! He bought so much candy that I almost choked when he handed me the receipt. We got a diet cherry fountain coke and then Eric and Levi went on a tour of the museum and candy factory. Such fun!! Levi went to Mom’s to nap while Eric and I headed out on a little lunch date to lunch at Zaxby’s. Um, can I just say HELLO LOVE. They have fried pickles. I love you, Zaxby’s!!!
Saturday afternoon, we headed to Jill’s open house. She had a “Celebrate Life” party and invited people from her journey to come and celebrate. It was wonderful. I got to visit with friends old and new! I think the best part is that with all her heart, Jill recognizes the donor families and what they gave up in order that others can have life!!
So, today is Monday and while I feel like my weekend flew by, I still have a full heart. It was a good weekend, full of love, friends, and good time spent with my little family. Speaking of my little family, I'm heading to my 30 week check-up in a little bit. I will post tonight about the happenings of baby Maggie!! I may even get adventurous and post some pictures of this weekend! Woo hoo... stay tuned. :)




4 comments:
I love schimpffs! We have a friend that works and she told us that if you go there on your birthday you get a free turtle sundae! I'm glad your weekend was so special and memorable!
Ditto about the Schimpffs comment. That's so awesome about your friend Jill. Did she go to Jeff? Also, lovin' the fried pickles at Zaxby's, too. David ordered some and I stole a few. . .well actually he had to order more. Oops! :) Their blackened blue salad is delish, too!
It was a great weekend :)
We loved getting to finally meet you guys too! Thanks for letting us take pictures of your cute family!
Post a Comment