I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!Love, love, love it! Last year, we didn't put up a Christmas tree at our house because we were in the process of moving. So, Eric and I decided to put the tree up earlier than usual so we could have a long celebration this year! While I was "fluffing" the tree, Eric and Levi put the train together. Last year, Paul and Gretchen gave Levi this gorgeous Bachman train from Bass Pro for Christmas. He adores it!

Mommy's little helper :-) Levi was so excited to help me hang the ornaments on the tree.

Um, but I don't think he'll be an interior decorator...note all the balls hanging on one branch!

Ta da!!!! The finished product. It was so beautiful to sit by the lights of the tree and garland last night!

I used to collect snowmen. I have a lot of them, especially ornaments for the tree. A few years ago, we had a flood in our basement at the old house and a lot of my Christmas decorations were ruined. :-( I've slowly started to re-build my collection. I started collecting different kinds of metal trees. I will show you a few of my favorite finds!!!!

This one isn't metal, but I love it anyways!


Some people out there may say it's too early to decorate for Christmas.
BAH HUMBUG!I love Thanksgiving just as much and am very excited to celebrate both! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.....Thanksgiving AND Christmas!
![]()
4 comments:
Love the trees! Looks beautiful.
Very pretty tree!!! I like where you put it :) Christmas makes me happy....
Your tree looks beautiful! The tree in the last picture is so cute! Love it!
I am so inspired. I love Christmas, too, Tracey! :-)
I'm loving the pic ot Levi with the lights of the Christmas tree reflected in his face. That's a keeper.
Post a Comment