Last year, we (ahem) invited ourselves to be a part of Paul & Gretchen's tradition of going to Madison for the Nights Before Christmas Home Tour in Madison. :) Thanks guys!!! I think this was the Murphy's 3rd or 4th year going. We ate dinner at a happenin' place - The Pines and then headed out for the tour.
Two of the three happy couples

The first house we went to...The Lanier Mansion. I think it's just beautiful and love hearing the history!!

Ok, somehow I managed NOT to get a pic of me & my hubby, but I got one of him and Gretchen!

The three gals...Melanie, Tracey & Gretchen

We had such a fun evening and I just really enjoy the company of our friends. What wonderful traditions to be able to share in this holiday season. I love you guys!!
Oh, and a shout out to my parents who kept Levi all night for us. He LOVES going to Grammy & Papa's to spend the night. In fact, I'm not sure how I feel about him crying when he has to come back home... I guess it's good to know your little baby is having a blast and being taken care of with a huge amount of love!! Thanks Mom & Dad!!
![]()
3 comments:
Glad you had fun! It was so good to see you guys. I apologize for running off so fast. That house kinda freaked me out. ;-) David and I love going to the Madison home tour, but unfortunately this year he was home with a sick baby. It is definitely one of our holiday tradtions, too! :-)
You always get pics of Gretchen & your hubby, isn't he her second husband?
That house is beautiful.
All I have to say is "THE PINES"
Post a Comment